William Lord of Tortosa
The Bensham Cunt
2007-07-15 14:54:19 UTC
Illegitimate son of Robert Curthose, died in the Battle of Jerusalem.
I wonder what and where Tortosa was or is. Did William marry and have
issue ?

The Bensham Cunt
e***@yahoo.fr
Who was this Cu..., battle took place ...
The Bensham Cunt
2007-07-27 13:17:36 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by The Bensham Cunt
Illegitimate son of Robert Curthose, died in the Battle of Jerusalem.
I wonder what and where Tortosa was or is. Did William marry and have
issue ?
The Bensham Cunt
Who was this Cu..., battle took place ...
Curthose was a nickname, alluding to his small stature...curt meaning
short. Hose I believe means clothing.

The Bensham Cunt
Don Aitken
2007-07-15 16:36:37 UTC
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:54:19 -0700, The Bensham Cunt
Post by The Bensham Cunt
Illegitimate son of Robert Curthose, died in the Battle of Jerusalem.
I wonder what and where Tortosa was or is. Did William marry and have
issue ?
Tortosa is in Catalonia.
--
Don Aitken
Mail to the From: address is not read.
To email me, substitute "clara.co.uk" for "freeuk.com"
pierre_aronax@hotmail.com
2007-07-17 09:31:17 UTC
Post by The Bensham Cunt
Illegitimate son of Robert Curthose, died in the Battle of Jerusalem.
I wonder what and where Tortosa was or is. Did William marry and have
issue ?
Tortosa is in Catalonia.
This one is in Syria however: it is the ancient Antarados and the
present Tartus.

Pierre
The Bensham Cunt
2007-07-27 13:19:14 UTC
Post by The Bensham Cunt
Illegitimate son of Robert Curthose, died in the Battle of Jerusalem.
I wonder what and where Tortosa was or is. Did William marry and have
issue ?
Tortosa is in Catalonia.
This one is in Syria however: it is the ancient Antarados and the
present Tartus.
Pierre
Which would make sense seeing William was killed at the Battle of
Jerusalem. My query regarding whether or not William had children was
not answered. I have looked, however with no positive or indeed
negative results.

The Bensham Cunt