Aristocratic betrothals, April, 2004
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-02 00:24:10 UTC
The engagement was announced 2 April, 2004 between Daniel James
Goodall, only son of Mr and Mrs William Goodall, of Stone,
Staffordshire, and the Lady Victoria Jane Chetwynd-Talbot (b. 1975),
only daughter of the 22nd Earl of Shrewsbury and Talbot, of Uttoxeter,
Staffordshire, and the Countess of Shrewsbury & Talbot.

---Michael {Kindly erase the x to reply by e-mail}
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-09 11:45:12 UTC
The engagement was announced, 9 April, 2004, between Christian J.
Carboni, son of Mrs Rafaelle Carboni, of Alghero, Sardinia, & the late
Mr Rafaelle Carboni, & the Hon. Emma Charlotte Neville (b. 1979),
seventh daughter of the 10th Baron Braybrooke, of Audley End, Essex,
and Linda, Baroness Braybrooke, of Stetchworth, Suffolk.

Emma's half-sister, Caroline, is the Countess of Derby, wife of the
19th Earl of Derby.
Don Kuchison
2004-04-10 18:23:29 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
---Michael {Kindly erase the x to reply by e-mail}
Michael,

Would you have the names of Caroline's and Emma's other siblings? I
have not been able to find any information about them. I would
appreciate your help as I am interested in this family.

Thank you,

Don
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-11 10:13:28 UTC
Post by Don Kuchison
Michael,
Would you have the names of Caroline's and Emma's other siblings? I
have not been able to find any information about them. I would
appreciate your help as I am interested in this family.
Thank you,
Don
Issue of the 10th Baron Braybrooke and his first wife, the former
Robin Helen Brockhoff, of Rose Bay, Sydney, Australia, whom he married
in 1955, div. 1974; and his second wife, Linda, dau of Arthur Norman,
of Saffron Walden, Essex, whom he married in 1974.
(1)Hon. Amanda Muriel Mary Neville, b. 1962, m. 1989, Stephen
Christopher Jerningham Murray, only son of Christopher Mark Henry
Murray, of St Aubin, Jersey (descended from the Jerningham Baronets),
and of the late Mrs Michael P. Wyndham, and has issue.
(2) Hon. Caroline Emma Neville, b. 1963, m. 1995, the 19th Earl of
Derby, and has issue.
(3)Hon. Henrietta Jane Neville, b. 1965, died as the result of an
accident, 1980. Unm.
(4)Hon. Victoria Neville, b.1970, m. Edward Bromet, whose mother, the
former Charlotte Smith is a member of the Samuel Smith brewing family,
of Tadcaster, herself the daughter of a Woollcombe (see Burke's Landed
Gentry), and has issue, Emily Henrietta Charlotte, b. 22 July 2000.
(5)Hon. Arabella Neville (twin), b. 1970, m. 8 May, 1999, Duncan
Potter, son of Mr & Mrs Geoffrey Potter, of Liskeard.
(6)Hon. Sarah Lucy Neville, b. 1975. (from second marriage)
(7)Hon. Emma Charlotte Neville, b. 1979.(from second marriage)
(8)Hon. Lucinda Octavia Neville, b. 1984.(from second marriage)

--Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
Don Kuchison
2004-04-11 16:52:53 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Don Kuchison
[...]
Thank you so very much for the information, Michael. It is very
helpful. Who is the Baron's heir? I was wondering, since what little
information I have about the family says that he is an only child.

Don
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-12 19:00:49 UTC
Post by Don Kuchison
Thank you so very much for the information, Michael. It is very
helpful. Who is the Baron's heir? I was wondering, since what little
information I have about the family says that he is an only child.
Don
The heir is Lord Braybrooke's distant kinsman, George Neville, born 23
March, 1943, who married 1972, Patricia Quinn, and has a son, Richard
Ralph, b. 1977, and a daughter, Eleanor Anne, b. 1975.

2nd Baron Braybrooke (1750-1825)--->>Hon. George Neville Grenville
(1789-1854)--->>Sir George Neville, KCB (1850-1923)--->>Philip Lloyd
Neville, CVO (1888-)1976)--->>George Neville, b. 1943.

--Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
Don Kuchison
2004-04-13 16:19:00 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Don Kuchison
Thank you so very much for the information, Michael. It is very
helpful. Who is the Baron's heir? I was wondering, since what little
information I have about the family says that he is an only child.
Don
The heir is Lord Braybrooke's distant kinsman, George Neville, born 23
March, 1943, who married 1972, Patricia Quinn, and has a son, Richard
Ralph, b. 1977, and a daughter, Eleanor Anne, b. 1975.
2nd Baron Braybrooke (1750-1825)--->>Hon. George Neville Grenville
(1789-1854)--->>Sir George Neville, KCB (1850-1923)--->>Philip Lloyd
Neville, CVO (1888-)1976)--->>George Neville, b. 1943.
--Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
Thanks, Michael. I appreciate the help with the questions.

Don
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-14 00:24:02 UTC
The engagement was announced 14 April, 2004, between Alexander
Macpherson, Younger of Pitmain, elder son of Mr & Mrs Alastair
Macpherson of Pitmain, of Chelsea, London, and Josephine A. Higgs,
only daughter of Sir Derek Higgs, Kt, of Holland Park, London, and
Lady Higgs (nee Julia Mary Arguile).

------Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-14 01:54:14 UTC
The engagement was announced 13 April, 2004, between Guy Edric
Holdworth Hunt (b. 1970), elder son of Charles Edric Holdsworth Hunt
(b. 1943), of Ramsbury, Wiltshire, by his wife, the late Sarah Mary
Greenly (descended from the Gibson Baronets, created 1926), & Sally E.
Hollings, elder daughter of Mr & Mrs Christopher Hollings, of Longnor,
Shrewsbury.

Guy Holdsworth Hunt is a grandson of Major Francis Holdsworth Hunt who
married in 1942, Elizabeth Rosalind Weld-Forester (b. 1923), daughter
of Major the Hon. Edric Alfred Cecil Weld-Forester, CVO (1880-1963),
of the Barons Forester, by his wife, Lady Victoria Alexandrina (d.
1966), daughter of the 1st Marquess of Lincolnshire, and widow of
Nigel Walter Henry Legge-Bourke.

--Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-15 00:35:51 UTC
The engagement was announced 15 April, 2004, between Charles Peregrine
Courtenay, styled Lord Courtenay (b. 14 August, 1975), only son & heir
of the 18th Earl of Devon (b.5 May, 1942), of Powderham Castle,
Exeter, & the Countess of Devon, & Allison Joy Langer, daughter of Mr
& Mrs Gary Langer, of Los Angeles, California, United States.
Lisa Davidson
2004-04-15 03:11:51 UTC
I wonder if "Allison Joy Langer" is the actress A.J. Langer, and star of
"My So Called Life"? The IMDB does not show her working much lately, if
this is the same person.

Lisa Davidson
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-15 10:25:42 UTC
Post by Lisa Davidson
I wonder if "Allison Joy Langer" is the actress A.J. Langer, and star of
"My So Called Life"? The IMDB does not show her working much lately, if
this is the same person.
This website says AJ Langer is *Allison Joy Langer*. You may be on to
something here!

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800166489&cf=biog&intl=us

---Michael (delete x to e-mail me)
Post by Lisa Davidson
Lisa Davidson
Melanie
2004-04-15 16:12:50 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Lisa Davidson
I wonder if "Allison Joy Langer" is the actress A.J. Langer, and star of
"My So Called Life"? The IMDB does not show her working much lately, if
this is the same person.
This website says AJ Langer is *Allison Joy Langer*. You may be on to
something here!
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800166489&cf=biog&intl=us
---Michael (delete x to e-mail me)
Well, seems to be right

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=103354&command=displayContent&sourceNode=103331&contentPK=9601475

Quote:
"'BAYWATCH BABE' TO MARRY DEVON LORD
The heir to a Devon stately home is set to marry American actress
Allison Joy Langer. Sarah Pitt reports on the society match of the
year"

Mel
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Lisa Davidson
Lisa Davidson
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-16 02:36:02 UTC
Post by Melanie
Well, seems to be right
So, the Bay Watch Babe is set to follow in that great tradition of the
actress/peeress (when her hubby-to-be succeeds of course) following in
the footsteps of Lavinia Fenton (Duchess of Bolton), Eliza Farren
(Countess of Derby), Rose Boote (Marchioness of Headfort), Gertie
Millar (Countess of Dudley), Virginia Cherrill (Countess of Jersey),
Sarah Churchill (Lady Audley), Maureen Swanson (Countess of Dudley),
Sally Gray (Lady Oranmore & Browne), Adele Astaire (Lady Charles
Cavendish - not a peeress but a close run thing), Anna Gael
(Marchioness of Bath), Tracy Ward (Marchioness of Worcester and future
Duchess of Beaufort), Louise Robey (Countess of Burford, now
divorced?), Jamie Lee Curtis (Lady Haden-Guest), Katherine Wogan
(engaged/married to Henry Cripps a future Baron Parmoor), &c.
Sacha
2004-04-16 09:47:42 UTC
Michael Rhodes16/4/04 3:36
***@yahoo.co.uk4e5e1d66.0404151836.3ea4a8b@posting.google.
com
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Melanie
Well, seems to be right
So, the Bay Watch Babe is set to follow in that great tradition of the
actress/peeress (when her hubby-to-be succeeds of course) following in
the footsteps of Lavinia Fenton (Duchess of Bolton), Eliza Farren
(Countess of Derby), Rose Boote (Marchioness of Headfort), Gertie
Millar (Countess of Dudley), Virginia Cherrill (Countess of Jersey),
Sarah Churchill (Lady Audley), Maureen Swanson (Countess of Dudley),
Sally Gray (Lady Oranmore & Browne), Adele Astaire (Lady Charles
Cavendish - not a peeress but a close run thing), Anna Gael
(Marchioness of Bath), Tracy Ward (Marchioness of Worcester and future
Duchess of Beaufort), Louise Robey (Countess of Burford, now
divorced?), Jamie Lee Curtis (Lady Haden-Guest), Katherine Wogan
(engaged/married to Henry Cripps a future Baron Parmoor), &c.
Stretching my memory - Rene Midleton (The Countess of Midleton)? Who was on
the stage I *think*, as Rene Ray? She was Earl (Goerge) Midleton's third
wife and on his death the Earldom became extinct while the Viscounty passed
to a relative.
--
Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-16 13:21:51 UTC
Post by Sacha
Stretching my memory - Rene Midleton (The Countess of Midleton)? Who was on
the stage I *think*, as Rene Ray? She was Earl (Goerge) Midleton's third
wife and on his death the Earldom became extinct while the Viscounty passed
to a relative.
Oh I forgot her. And Joan Plowright (Lady Olivier).

--Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
Sacha
2004-04-16 16:46:10 UTC
Michael Rhodes16/4/04 2:21
***@yahoo.co.uk4e5e1d66.0404160521.775a0224@posting.google
.com
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Sacha
Stretching my memory - Rene Midleton (The Countess of Midleton)? Who was on
the stage I *think*, as Rene Ray? She was Earl (Goerge) Midleton's third
wife and on his death the Earldom became extinct while the Viscounty passed
to a relative.
Oh I forgot her. And Joan Plowright (Lady Olivier).
--Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
And the ballet dancer - Doreen Wells, was it? She married the Marquess of
Londonderry.

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)
Tina Kramer
2004-04-16 18:40:08 UTC
Sacha
2004-04-16 21:56:50 UTC
Post by Sacha
Post by Sacha
Michael Rhodes16/4/04 2:21
.com
Post by Sacha
Post by Sacha
Post by Sacha
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Sacha
to a relative.
Oh I forgot her. And Joan Plowright (Lady Olivier).
--Michael (please delete x to e-mail me)
And the ballet dancer - Doreen Wells, was it? She married the Marquess of
Londonderry.
Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)
How about Beatrice Lillie who I believe was Lady Peel in her married life?
Tina
I knew there was someone I had forgotten. When I was vrey young I remember
seeing her in Auntie Mame in the West End - simply wonderful! In the depest
mourning for one of her husbands she walked downstage simply *dripping*
black crepe from head to toe - then she turned - the back of her dress was
cut to - ahem, a lonnnnnnnnnng way south. ;-) Brilliant actress.
--
Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-16 23:16:46 UTC
Post by Tina Kramer
How about Beatrice Lillie who I believe was Lady Peel in her married life?
Tina
But Beatrice Lillie was not a peeress. Her husband was a baronet.

--Michael (remove x to e-mail me)
Barry Noonan
2004-04-16 19:51:22 UTC
And American actress Linda Purl married the Master of Falkland in 1993.

Barry C. Noonan
Madison, WI
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-17 02:14:45 UTC
Post by Barry Noonan
And American actress Linda Purl married the Master of Falkland in 1993.
Barry C. Noonan
Madison, WI
And here she is. http://www.lindapurl.net/

Born in 1955 she's a good few years older than the Master of Falkland.
I see they have one son.

--Michael (please delete the x to e-mail me)
Louis Epstein
2004-04-17 01:57:00 UTC
Post by Sacha
Michael Rhodes16/4/04 3:36
com
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by Melanie
[...]
I have in fact noticed that it seems peer marries actress
is a significantly more frequent occurrence than peer
BEGETS HEIR BY actress.A little ironic that these quasi
fertility symbols are not often fertile when it comes
to offspring in remainder to ermine!

The number of peers descended from actresses is thus
quite a bit less than those who marry them.One baronet
whose father married a woman from an acting dynasty
went into his mother's profession and uses her surname
professionally,though...Sir John Leon acts as John Standing.

Miss Langer (whose filmed work I have never seen,I've only
seen stills of her...I first heard OF her concerning her
appearing in a computer game,pre MSCL) has the challenge
of preventing the extinction of the fifth-oldest Earldom
in the Peerage of England,as there are no listed heirs
in remainder after her husband-to-be.

The Earldom only exists at all thanks to a 19th century
barrister convincing the House of Lords that a casual
omission in the 16th century patent amounted to the
creation being with remainder to what the Scots call "heirs
male whomsoever",with the result that the earldom was then
vested in a childless viscount then living abroad to avoid
prosecution on whose death the right to the earldom then
passed to the aforesaid barrister.

While the wrei guy has maintained here that there ARE other
male-line descent branches of the ancient crusader house of
Courtenay who could present a claim,Burke's and Debrett's
list no cadet branches in remainder,so it would be a good
thing if Miss Langer could avoid the Infertile Actress-Peeress
syndrome.

-=-=-
Sacha
2004-04-15 13:43:41 UTC
Lisa Davidson15/4/04 4:11
Post by Lisa Davidson
I wonder if "Allison Joy Langer" is the actress A.J. Langer, and star of
"My So Called Life"? The IMDB does not show her working much lately, if
this is the same person.
<snip>

If she was in 'Baywatch', then yes. There's a good photograph of them both
in today's Western Morning News which is, I think, accessible online.
--
Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)
Sacha
2004-04-15 14:00:45 UTC
Sacha15/4/04 2:43
***@gardenweeds506.fsnet.co.ukBCA4501C.1966C%***@gardenweeds506.fs
net.co.uk
Post by Sacha
Lisa Davidson15/4/04 4:11
Post by Lisa Davidson
I wonder if "Allison Joy Langer" is the actress A.J. Langer, and star of
"My So Called Life"? The IMDB does not show her working much lately, if
this is the same person.
<snip>
If she was in 'Baywatch', then yes. There's a good photograph of them both
in today's Western Morning News which is, I think, accessible online.
http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=103354&command=di
splayContent&sourceNode=103331&contentPK=9601475

I know it's very long but it should take you to the exact article instead of
faffing through bits of the paper's other sites.
--
Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)
Donald Renouf
I thought he didn't actually call himself "Lord Courtenay".
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-16 00:56:49 UTC
The engagement was announced 16 April, 2004, between Drew H. Palmer,
elder son of Mr & Mrs Jeremy Palmer, of Axminster, Devon, and C.M.
(Kate) Joly de Lotbinière , daughter of the late Henry de Lotbinière
and of Mrs Anita de Lotbinière, of Highbury, London.

Kate's father was Henry Joly de Lotbinière (1945-2002), a barrister,
who was the only child of Seymour de Lotbinière, CVO, of Brandon Hall,
Brandon, Suffolk, by his wife, Mona Lewis. Kate is of French-Canadian
ancestry, descended from the last
Marquis de Lotbinière .

Her gt-grandfather was Brig-General Henri Gustave Joly de Lotbinière,
DSO, [1868-1960], who married Mildred louisa Grenfell.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The engagement was announced 16 April, 2004, between Andrew P.
Nunneley, elder son of Mr William Nunneley, of Longney,
Gloucestershire, and his former wife, Fiona (nee Grant), now the Hon
Mrs Robert Laing, wife of the Hon Robert Laing (b. 1953) of Humbie,
East Lothian, yr son of the Baron Laing of Dunphail, and Victoria C.
Forbes, daughter of Mrs Forbes and the late Mr Paul Forbes, of Santon,
Isle of Man.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The engagement was announced 16 April, 2004, between Alexander James
Bruce (b. 1977), elder son of the Hon. James Michael Edward Bruce,
CBE, (b. 1927) & the late Mrs Morven-Anne Bruce, of Dron House,
Balmanno, Perthshire, & Elizabeth A.C. Lyell, elder daughter of Mr &
Mrs Alexander Lyell, of Edinburgh.

Alexander Bruce is a grandson paternally of the 10th Earl of Elgin &
14th Earl of Kincardine, KT, CMG, TD (1881-1968).

---Michael (please delete the x to e-mail me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-16 01:06:09 UTC
Post by Donald Renouf
Post by Michael Rhodes
The engagement was announced 15 April, 2004, between Charles Peregrine
Courtenay, styled Lord Courtenay (b. 14 August, 1975), only son & heir
of the 18th Earl of Devon (b.5 May, 1942), of Powderham Castle,
Exeter, & the Countess of Devon, & Allison Joy Langer, daughter of Mr
& Mrs Gary Langer, of Los Angeles, California, United States.
I thought he didn't actually call himself "Lord Courtenay".
The Daily Telegraph announcement began _Lord Courtenay and Miss A.J. Langer_.

--Michael (please delete the x to e-mail me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-19 23:41:20 UTC
The engagement was announced 20 April, 2004, between Mark David
Whitfield (b. 1971), younger son of Mr Michael Whitfield (b. 1939), of
Goring Heath, Oxon, and his wife, the former Hon. Deborah Mary
Vaughan-Morgan (1944), & Michelle C. Morton, elder daughter of Dr &
Mrs Anthony Morton, of Haven Green, Ealing, London.

Mark Whitfield is a grandson maternally of the late Baron Reigate, PC,
a life peer (Sir John Vaughan-Morgan, 1st Baronet). Mark's
great-grandfather, the Rev. Arthur Lewis Whitfield married 1888, Mary
Ellen Curzon (1866-1940), daughter of Colonel the Hon. Ernest George
Curzon (1828-85), sixth son of the 1st Earl Howe (1796-1870).
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-20 12:13:28 UTC
The engagement was announced 20 April, 2004, between Ashton Robert
Gerard Peel, styled Viscount Clanfield (b. 16 September, 1976), only
son of the 3rd Earl Peel (b. 1947), of Masham, North Yorkshire, and
his first wife, the former Veronica Naomi Livingston Timpson (b.
1950), descended from the Houstoun-Boswall Baronets (now Veronica
Countess Peel, of San Martin de Tesorillo, Spain), and Matilda Rose
Aykroyd (b. 1978), third daughter of David Peter Aykroyd (b. 1937), of
Nun Monkton, York, scion of the Aykroyd Baronets, of Lightcliffe
(created 1920), by his wife, the former (Lydia) Huldine Beamish,
younger daughter of Richard Pigott Beamish, of Castleyons, County Cork
(of an Irish landed family).
Sacha
2004-04-21 12:43:00 UTC
Michael Rhodes20/4/04 1:13
***@yahoo.co.uk4e5e1d66.0404200413.4f059f3b@posting.google
.com
Post by Michael Rhodes
--Michael (please delete the x to e-mail me)
This is the step-brother of Clementine Hambro who has recently called off
her engagement?
--
Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-21 23:22:23 UTC
Post by Sacha
This is the step-brother of Clementine Hambro who has recently called off
her engagement?
Yes, and Lord Clanfield and Clementine were both born a few days apart in Sept 1976.

--Michael (please delete the x to e-mail me)
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-21 23:42:06 UTC
The engagement was announced 21 April, 2004, between George E. Wade,
eldest son of Mr Peter Wade, of Poyntlington, Dorset, and Mrs Sarah
Wade, of Glanvilles Woottton, Dorset, & Emma Elizabeth Farquhar (b.
1977), eldest daughter of Capt. Ian Walter Farquhar, LVO, (b. 1945),
of Happylands, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, by his wife, the former
Pamela Jane Chafer.

The engagement was announced 22 April, 2004, between Josh A. Fairley,
son of Mr & Mrs John Fairley, of Whangarei, New Zealand, and Sarah
Jane Romer-Lee, scion of the landed family of that name, younger
daughter of Mr & Mrs Peter Romer-Lee, of Upton Grey, Hampshire.

The engagement was announced 21 April, 2004, between Paul Fleming,
elder son of Mrs Cynthia Fleming, of Newcastle upon Tyne, & Mr Robert
Fleming, of London, & Laura Leigh-Pemberton, elder daughter of Nigel
Douglas Leigh-Pemberton (b. 1929), of that landed family, by his wife
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-22 23:05:23 UTC
The engagement was announced on St George's Day, 2004, between David
Benedict Cazalet (b. 1967), elder son of Sir Edward Stephen Cazalet,
DL (the Hon Mr Justice Cazalet), b. 1936, of Lewes, Sussex, by his
wife, the former Hon Camilla Jane Gage (b. 1937), & Atalanta V.
Marchessini, daughter of Mr Demetri Marchessini, of Wilton Crescent,
London, & Mrs Lucinda Marchessini, of Swinbrook, Oxfordshire.

David Cazalet is a grandson maternally of the late 6th Viscount Gage,
KCVO (1895-1982); and a grandson paternally of Peter Victor Ferdinand
Cazalet, by his wife Leonora Rowley, step-daughter of P.G. Wodehouse,
the writer.

The engagement was announced on St George's Day, 2004, between
Alasdair Worsfold Maclay (b. 1973), younger son of Mr Mark Paton
Maclay (b. 1943), of Binley, Hampshire, scion of the Barons Maclay, &
of Mrs Maclay, & Ros L. Wain, daughter of Mr Paul Wain, of Milton
Keynes, Buckinghamshire, and Mrs Helene Wain, of Church Brampton,
Northamptonshire.

Alasdair Maclay is a grandson paternally of the Hon Walter Symington
Maclay, CB, OBE, MD (1901-64), & a great-grandson of the 1st Baron
Maclay (1857-1951).

The engagement was announced on St George's Day, 2004, between Oliver
S. Barry, younger son of Mrs Hazel Morris & Mr Stephen Barry, &
Annabelle Sophie Keller, only daughter of Mr Richard Keller, by his
wife, the former Hon Susan Henriette Schon, daughter of the Baron
Schon.
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-28 00:43:50 UTC
Michael Rhodes
2004-04-29 13:03:00 UTC
The engagement was announced 29 April, 2004, between Robert A.E.
Bowen, only son of Mr & Mrs Christopher Bowen, of London SW11, and the
Lady Iona Joy Julia Peel (b. 1978), elder daughter of the 3rd Earl