Paul Theroff's Website
t***@comcast.net
2009-10-13 07:12:04 UTC
Is Paul no longer posting his files on the Descendants of James I and
Henry VII?

I was just at his site and they both seem to be gone. Anyone know what
is going on?
g***@gmail.com
2009-10-14 02:57:57 UTC
Post by t***@comcast.net
Is Paul no longer posting his files on the Descendants of James I and
Henry VII?
I was just at his site and they both seem to be gone. Anyone know what
is going on?
Who ever is the descendant of Henry VII is also the King of Canada as
far as I know. "Myself a Canadian, I am the Black Knight of Prussia,
also God anoited King of Prussia and Kaiser III as Emperor of Germany.
Hello.''

Who is this Paul? Tell me more about him and I will judge him.

House of Hohenzollern
Black Knight of Prussia
klautenschlaugher@gmail.com
2009-10-14 17:50:07 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by t***@comcast.net
Is Paul no longer posting his files on the Descendants of James I and
Henry VII?
I was just at his site and they both seem to be gone. Anyone know what
is going on?
Who ever is the descendant of Henry VII is also the King of Canada as
far as I know. "Myself a Canadian, I am the Black Knight of Prussia,
also God anoited King of Prussia and Kaiser III as Emperor of Germany.
Hello.''
Who is this Paul? Tell me more about him and I will judge him.
House of Hohenzollern
Black Knight of Prussia
You are a demented Canadian who should be locked in a rubber room.
If you don't know who Paul Theorff is you aren't worth talking to.
*PLONK*
g***@gmail.com
2009-10-14 18:28:51 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by t***@comcast.net
Is Paul no longer posting his files on the Descendants of James I and
Henry VII?
I was just at his site and they both seem to be gone. Anyone know what
is going on?
Who ever is the descendant of Henry VII is also the King of Canada as
far as I know. "Myself a Canadian, I am the Black Knight of Prussia,
also God anoited King of Prussia and Kaiser III as Emperor of Germany.
Hello.''
Who is this Paul? Tell me more about him and I will judge him.
House of Hohenzollern
Black Knight of Prussia
You are a demented Canadian who should be locked in a rubber room.
If you don't know who Paul Theorff is you aren't worth talking to.
*PLONK*- Hide quoted text -
Is probably you eh? lol