Aristocratic births, June, 2003
Michael Rhodes
2003-06-25 00:37:31 UTC
Viscountess Coke, wife since 21 Dec, 1996, of Thomas Edward Coke,
styled Viscount Coke, son and heir of the 7th Earl of Leicester, gave
birth to a son and heir, the Hon Edward Horatio Coke, 11 June, 2003.

Young Edward is the eventual heir to this:-

http://www.holkham.co.uk/

Lady Coke was the former Polly M. Whately, youngest daughter of David
Whately, of Dorset, and is the mother of two daughters. One daughter,
the the Hon Juno Carey Coke, was born on Trafalgar Day, 21 October,
2000.

Clare Cotterell (nee Ferguson), wife of Rupert Sherman John Cotterell,
(b. 1969), gave birth to a daughter Rose Harriet Mary, 11 June, 2003.

Rupert Cotterell is son of Mr Julian Cotterell & the former Hon
Harriet Pauline Sophia Stonor, of Steeple Manor, Dorset, and a
grandson maternally of the 6th Baron Camoys, and Clare Cotterell is
the elder daughter of Brigadier & Mrs Gordon Ferguson, of Sion Mills,
County Tyrone.

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-01 00:38:11 UTC
Jane Lane Fox (nee Hawley), wife since August, 2000, of Andrew Ward
Jackson Lane Fox, (b. 1969), son of Mr & the Hon Mrs Richard Lane Fox,
& nephew of the 4th Baron Hamilton of Dalzell, gave birth to a son,
Thomas Francis, 19 June, 2003.

Michael Rhodes.
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-02 00:40:57 UTC
Sally McNair Scott (nee Pridgeon) wife of Alastair Nigel McNair Scott
(b. 1972), descended from the 1st Viscount Camrose & the Greenwell
Bts, gave birth to twin daughters, Florence Jennie and Clementine
Anna, 26 June, 2003.

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-02 10:45:55 UTC
Veronika Osborn-Smith (nee Baroness Veronika von Pfetten-Arnbach),
wife of Brent Osborn-Smith, gave birth to a daughter, Amelie Benedicta
Millicent, 27 June, 2003.

Brent Osborn-Smith is the elder son of Mr & Mrs Roland Osborn-Smith,
of Jersey, and Veronika is the daughter of Baron Wolfgang von
Pfetten-Arnbach, of Munich, and Mrs Corinna von Blucher, of Wallgau,
Bavaria.

Michael Rhodes
Andrew Loughrey
2003-07-02 21:10:40 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
Veronika Osborn-Smith (nee Baroness Veronika von Pfetten-Arnbach),
wife of Brent Osborn-Smith, gave birth to a daughter, Amelie Benedicta
Millicent, 27 June, 2003.
Brent Osborn-Smith is the elder son of Mr & Mrs Roland Osborn-Smith,
of Jersey, and Veronika is the daughter of Baron Wolfgang von
Pfetten-Arnbach, of Munich, and Mrs Corinna von Blucher, of Wallgau,
Bavaria.
Interesting that both Veronika & her elder sister Dominique Elborne
married into Landed Gentry families. Through their mother - born
Countess von Almeida (original a Brazilan noble family re-enobled in
Bavaria) - they descend from King Maximilian I of Bavaria.

Andrew Loughrey
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-03 08:09:38 UTC
Post by Andrew Loughrey
Post by Michael Rhodes
Veronika Osborn-Smith (nee Baroness Veronika von Pfetten-Arnbach),
wife of Brent Osborn-Smith, gave birth to a daughter, Amelie Benedicta
Millicent, 27 June, 2003.
Brent Osborn-Smith is the elder son of Mr & Mrs Roland Osborn-Smith,
of Jersey, and Veronika is the daughter of Baron Wolfgang von
Pfetten-Arnbach, of Munich, and Mrs Corinna von Blucher, of Wallgau,
Bavaria.
Interesting that both Veronika & her elder sister Dominique Elborne
married into Landed Gentry families. Through their mother - born
Countess von Almeida (original a Brazilan noble family re-enobled in
Bavaria) - they descend from King Maximilian I of Bavaria.
Andrew Loughrey
Is Dominique's husband the William Henry Alexander Elborne, born 1966?
I can locate some of his ancestry, but I cannot spot the Osborn-Smiths
in the gentry.

No relation of Smyth-Osbourne formerly of Ash ?

Michael Rhodes
Sacha
2003-07-03 15:15:03 UTC
Post by Andrew Loughrey
Post by Michael Rhodes
Veronika Osborn-Smith (nee Baroness Veronika von Pfetten-Arnbach),
wife of Brent Osborn-Smith, gave birth to a daughter, Amelie Benedicta
Millicent, 27 June, 2003.
Brent Osborn-Smith is the elder son of Mr & Mrs Roland Osborn-Smith,
of Jersey, and Veronika is the daughter of Baron Wolfgang von
Pfetten-Arnbach, of Munich, and Mrs Corinna von Blucher, of Wallgau,
Bavaria.
Interesting that both Veronika & her elder sister Dominique Elborne
married into Landed Gentry families. Through their mother - born
Countess von Almeida (original a Brazilan noble family re-enobled in
Bavaria) - they descend from King Maximilian I of Bavaria.
Andrew Loughrey
The Osborn-Smiths are landed gentry?
Sacha
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-04 10:31:07 UTC
Victoria Alexander [nee Sebag-Montefiore] and James Alexander, were
presented with another child in recent days. I snipped the
announcement from one of the papers and promptly lost it.

The Alexanders last produced an infant, Louis Bennett William, on 12
May, 2001.

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-07 01:25:05 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
Victoria Alexander [nee Sebag-Montefiore] and James Alexander, were
presented with another child in recent days. I snipped the
announcement from one of the papers and promptly lost it.
The Alexanders last produced an infant, Louis Bennett William, on 12
May, 2001.
The Alexander/Sebag-Montefiore baby is a son, Robin Matthew William,
born 30 June, 2003.

Michael Rhodes
Sacha
2003-07-04 12:49:13 UTC
Post by Sacha
The Osborn-Smiths are landed gentry?
Don't think they are. I posted the arrival because of Mrs Osborn-Smith
and her royal ancestry.
You're right, they're not! You mean the younger Mrs Osborn-Smith has royal
ancestry, I presume? Sorry if I'm being obtuse!
<snip>
Sacha
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-05 10:48:28 UTC
Amanda Wykeham-Fiennes, wife of Nicholas Wykeham-Fiennes, gave birth
to a daughter Penelope Ginger, 17 June, 2003, in Sydney, Australia, a
sister for Lucinda Grace, who was b. 20 November, 2001.

Hatty Lane Fox, [nee Madden], wife of Oliver Lane Fox, gave birth to a
daughter Molly, 28 June, 2003, a sister for Esme & Georgia Rose, the
latter was b. 23 June, 2000.

Alexandra Cubitt, (nee Stubbs), wife of Robert Cubitt, gave birth to a
daughter, Natasha Elizabeth, 27 June, 2003, a sister for Robert Oscar,
who was b. 29 August, 2000.

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-08 00:11:54 UTC
Sophie Faber, (nee Hedley), second wife of David Faber, grandson
maternally of Harold Macmillan, 1st Earl of Stockton, OM, Prime
Minister, 1957-63, by his wife Lady Dorothy Cavendish (of the Dukes of
Devonshire) gave birth to a daughter, Grace Anne Charmian, 27 June,
2003, a sister for Evelyn Alice, b. 14 December, 2000, and a
half-sister for Henry Mark Tufnell Faber, b. 1992.

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
2003-07-10 23:50:25 UTC
The Hon. Frances Victoria Osborne (nee Howell), wife since 1998, of
George Gideon Oliver Osborne, MP, son and heir of Sir Peter Osborne,
17th Baronet, and daughter of Baron Howell of Guildford, PC, gave
birth to a daughter, Liberty, 27 June, 2003, a sister for Luke.

--

Michael Rhodes