Harry and Meghan:Disappointment
Louis Epstein
2020-01-09 06:59:09 UTC
Being in a royal family shouldn't be something you can
quit or be fired from...if you're born to it stick to it
whether loudly or quietly.

Now the Sussexes want to be financially and programmatically
independent of the RF yet somehow supportive...I am not very
cheerful about the prospects.They have GOT to abandon any
political campaigning ambitions and I don't know how that can
be made clear to them.

-=-=-
Louis Epstein
2020-01-16 14:40:52 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Being in a royal family shouldn't be something you can
quit or be fired from...if you're born to it stick to it
whether loudly or quietly.
Now the Sussexes want to be financially and programmatically
independent of the RF yet somehow supportive...I am not very
cheerful about the prospects.They have GOT to abandon any
political campaigning ambitions and I don't know how that can
be made clear to them.
A good article:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/13/how-prince-harry-turned-into-lena-dunham/
Post by Louis Epstein