Ghislaine Maxwell's brother reveals key detail about notorious Prince Andrew photo
Rudy's butthole
2021-03-13 06:05:10 UTC
Ghislaine Maxwell’s brother all but confirmed that the notorious photo of
Prince Andrew with the royal’s sex accuser is set in the alleged madam’s
house — and refused to rule out Andrew being called as a witness at her
trial.

Ian Maxwell, 64, initially tried to brush off discussing the photo that
Andrew has suggested is a fake when quizzed about it Wednesday during his
first broadcast interview in more than 30 years.

“I don’t know anything about the photograph other than that I’ve seen it’s
been published … I know it’s of interest to your listeners, but
nonetheless I am not here to talk about that,” Maxwell told the BBC.

He was pressed further, however, and was asked, “But do you recognize the
setting of that? Was it taken in Ghislaine’s house in London?”

“I do recognize that setting,” Maxwell confirmed.

When asked about the photo of Ghislaine Maxwell and Prince Andrew, Ian
Maxwell said, “I do recognize that setting.”
The image, showing the disgraced royal with his arm around Virginia
Roberts Giuffre’s waist with Ghislaine smiling behind them, is highly
contentious because Andrew has repeatedly denied knowing Giuffre.

He also said he does not recall ever going to the upstairs of Maxwell’s
then-London home, where the image is said to have been taken in 2001.

Giuffre was 17 at the time — and has repeatedly claimed in interviews and
court documents that it was the night Ghislaine Maxwell and late pedophile
Jeffrey Epstein first made her have sex with the prince.

Maxwell’s brother was asked if the accused madam “[hopes] that people like
Prince Andrew, who have known Ghislaine for a long time, would speak in
her support.”

“We’re in the process of gathering together the witnesses and so forth …
so I can’t comment on the makeup of who’s going to be saying what to who,”
Ian Maxwell told the BBC.

Asked bluntly if it is “possible that Prince Andrew is called as a witness
in Ghislaine’s defense,” Maxwell said, “I can’t answer that. I just don’t
know.”

As for whether his sister “considers [Andrew] as a friend still,” Maxwell
said, “I would assume that she does, yes.”

In contrast, Maxwell insisted that his sister’s friendship with late
pedophile Epstein had ended around 20 years ago, and claimed he only saw
them together “I think only once in my entire life.”

“I wish she’d never met the man, obviously,” Maxwell said, claiming that
his sister is enduring “grotesque” conditions behind bars in Brooklyn that
“amounts to torture” while awaiting her trial on sex-trafficking charges
linked to Epstein.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/11/ghislaine-maxwells-brother-reveals-detail-
about-prince-andrew-photo/
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2021-03-13 18:55:51 UTC
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 06:05:10 -0000 (UTC), "Rudy's butthole"
Post by Rudy's butthole
[...]
The jew cunt deserves nothing less than "grotesque" conditions.
https://www.avg.com
NEMO
2021-03-13 19:54:43 UTC
The polack cunt
PLEASE stop using foul language in this forum, you shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

Thank you!