Coronavirus: Lord Bath dies after contracting Covid-19
Louis Epstein
2020-04-05 15:18:29 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-52173794
Coronavirus: Lord Bath dies after contracting Covid-19
Lord Bath has died at the age of 89 after contracting coronavirus.
Longleat, the park and home he ran, announced on Twitter the 7th Marquess of Bath died on Saturday at the Royal Bath United Hospital.
He was admitted there on 28 March where it was confirmed he had the virus.
In the statement, his family said they wanted to express their "great appreciation" for the medical team which "cared so professionally and compassionately" for him.
His son succeeds,and is married to the illegitimate daughter of a Nigerian chief.

Apparently the children(two boys) of the son were born by surrogate mothers.
I wonder if their eligibility to succeed him will be DNA-tested?

-=-=-
Louis Epstein
2020-04-06 21:12:59 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-52173794
Coronavirus: Lord Bath dies after contracting Covid-19
Lord Bath has died at the age of 89 after contracting coronavirus.
Longleat, the park and home he ran, announced on Twitter the 7th Marquess of Bath died on Saturday at the Royal Bath United Hospital.
He was admitted there on 28 March where it was confirmed he had the virus.
In the statement, his family said they wanted to express their "great appreciation" for the medical team which "cared so professionally and compassionately" for him.
His son succeeds,and is married to the illegitimate daughter of a Nigerian chief.
Apparently the children(two boys) of the son were born by surrogate mothers.
I am now seeing it denied that the elder son was born to a surrogate.
I've seen it said both ways.