Aristocratic marriages, September, 2003
Michael Rhodes
2003-09-09 00:33:23 UTC
The marriage took place 6 September, 2003, at Somerford Keynes,
between Mr Colin Harrington, son of Mr and Mrs Jack Harrington, and
Lady Christina Clare Needham, (b. 1977) only daughter of Sir Richard
Francis Needham (aka the 6th Earl of Kilmorey) and Lady Needham.

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
2003-09-16 01:00:05 UTC
The marriage took place 13 September, 2003, between Mr Simon M.
Bailey, son of Mrs Bailey and the late Mr Roger Bailey, of Haslemere
and Fulham, and Miss Alexandra Louise Calvert Collett, (b. 1972),
daughter of Sir Christopher Collett, GBE, Lord Mayor of London, 1988,
of the Collett Baronets (1934), & Lady Collett, of Broomholm,
Dumfriesshire.

Michael Rhodes
Michael Rhodes
2003-09-21 15:50:40 UTC
The marriage took place, 20 September, 2003, at St Mary's Church, Bury
St Edmunds, Suffolk, between Mr Benjamin James Goldsmith, (b. 1980),
youngest son of the late Sir James Goldsmith and of Lady Annabel
Goldsmith, (nee Vane-Tempest-Stewart, dau of the 8th Marquess of
Londonderry), & Miss Kate Emma Rothschild, (b. 1982) eldest daughter
of the late the Hon. Amschel Mayor James Rothschild, of the Barons
Rothschild, and his wife, the former Anita Patience Guinness (of the
banking branch of the Guinness dynasty. She is now Mrs James Wigan).

Michael Rhodes
Sacha
2003-09-21 16:01:54 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
The marriage took place, 20 September, 2003, at St Mary's Church, Bury
St Edmunds, Suffolk, between Mr Benjamin James Goldsmith, (b. 1980),
youngest son of the late Sir James Goldsmith and of Lady Annabel
Goldsmith, (nee Vane-Tempest-Stewart, dau of the 8th Marquess of
Londonderry), & Miss Kate Emma Rothschild, (b. 1982) eldest daughter
of the late the Hon. Amschel Mayor James Rothschild, of the Barons
Rothschild, and his wife, the former Anita Patience Guinness (of the
banking branch of the Guinness dynasty. She is now Mrs James Wigan).
--
Michael Rhodes
The bride, who is said to be four months pregnant, looked very pretty in her
photograph. This was a Christian ceremony but it's thought that there will
be a Jewish one, too.
--
Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)
MarleneKoenig
2003-09-22 03:20:05 UTC
Post by Sacha
This was a Christian ceremony but it's thought that there will
be a Jewish one, too.
Sacha, I do not think that neither the bride nor the groom were raised Jewish.

"So, be a sinner, and sin boldly, but believe in Christ ever more boldly, for
he is victorious over sin, death, and the world." Martin Luther
Sacha
2003-09-22 10:07:33 UTC
Post by MarleneKoenig
Post by Sacha
This was a Christian ceremony but it's thought that there will
be a Jewish one, too.
Sacha, I do not think that neither the bride nor the groom were raised Jewish.
Possibly not but members of their family remain Jewish. Anyway, that's what
yesterday's paper reported - that there would probably be a Jewish ceremony
of some sort later.
--
Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)
Gary Holtzman
2003-09-21 16:30:27 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
The marriage took place, 20 September, 2003, at St Mary's Church, Bury
St Edmunds, Suffolk, between Mr Benjamin James Goldsmith, (b. 1980),
youngest son of the late Sir James Goldsmith and of Lady Annabel
Goldsmith, (nee Vane-Tempest-Stewart, dau of the 8th Marquess of
Londonderry), & Miss Kate Emma Rothschild, (b. 1982)
There was a very nice picture of the couple in the Sunday (London) Times.
--
Gary Holtzman

Kelly
2003-09-22 14:25:25 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
The marriage took place, 20 September, 2003, at St Mary's Church, Bury
St Edmunds, Suffolk, between Mr Benjamin James Goldsmith, (b. 1980),
youngest son of the late Sir James Goldsmith and of Lady Annabel
Goldsmith, (nee Vane-Tempest-Stewart, dau of the 8th Marquess of
Londonderry), & Miss Kate Emma Rothschild, (b. 1982) eldest daughter
of the late the Hon. Amschel Mayor James Rothschild, of the Barons
Rothschild, and his wife, the former Anita Patience Guinness (of the
banking branch of the Guinness dynasty. She is now Mrs James Wigan).
--
Michael Rhodes
Michael, I think you posted a wedding that occurred at the De La Warr's
place in Aristocratic Deaths, July 2003. Could you repost it here, please?

Kelly
What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
Michael Rhodes
2003-09-22 23:37:39 UTC
Post by Kelly
Michael, I think you posted a wedding that occurred at the De La Warr's
place in Aristocratic Deaths, July 2003. Could you repost it here, please?
Kelly
Kelly, I wasn't reporting a recent marriage. It was a wedding from
1991, but posted to fill in a gap in the descendants of the 2nd
Marquess of Linlithgow.

Michael
Kelly
2003-09-23 01:19:48 UTC
"Michael Rhodes" wrote ...
"Kelly" wrote ...
Post by Kelly
Michael, I think you posted a wedding that occurred at the De La Warr's
place in Aristocratic Deaths, July 2003. Could you repost it here, please?
Kelly
Kelly, I wasn't reporting a recent marriage. It was a wedding from
1991, but posted to fill in a gap in the descendants of the 2nd
Marquess of Linlithgow.
--
Michael
Oh, okay. I think the marriage announcement had a weekday and I was thinking
it was recent.

Kelly