Nothing ominous I hope...
2016-12-21 18:19:30 UTC
From the UK comes word that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh both have
"heavy colds" and are postponing travel.

I hope this will abate in coming days...after all,they have their 70th
wedding anniversary to celebrate next November and the 70th birthday of
their son the November after that.

But I do remember that "a persistent chesty cold" was the ailment ascribed
to the late Queen Mother shortly before her death.

Donald4564
2016-12-21 21:02:39 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
From the UK comes word that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh both have
"heavy colds" and are postponing travel.
I hope this will abate in coming days...after all,they have their 70th
wedding anniversary to celebrate next November and the 70th birthday of
their son the November after that.
But I do remember that "a persistent chesty cold" was the ailment ascribed
to the late Queen Mother shortly before her death.
They are both at an age not many attain, so let us fervently hope that their ailments are only minor and will clear up before too long. God Save the Queen. May the Queen Live Forever!

Regards
Donald Binks
Louis Epstein
2016-12-22 00:57:43 UTC
Post by Donald4564
Post by Louis Epstein
From the UK comes word that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh both have
"heavy colds" and are postponing travel.
I hope this will abate in coming days...after all,they have their 70th
wedding anniversary to celebrate next November and the 70th birthday of
their son the November after that.
But I do remember that "a persistent chesty cold" was the ailment ascribed
to the late Queen Mother shortly before her death.
They are both at an age not many attain, so let us fervently hope that
their ailments are only minor and will clear up before too long. God
Save the Queen. May the Queen Live Forever!
I am ever reminded by the narration to that effect delivered by
the late Lord Olivier at the end of "A Queen is Crowned".
Post by Donald4564
Regards
Donald Binks
The Chief
2016-12-22 03:04:34 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
From the UK comes word that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh both have
"heavy colds" and are postponing travel.
I hope this will abate in coming days...after all,they have their 70th
wedding anniversary to celebrate next November and the 70th birthday of
their son the November after that.
But I do remember that "a persistent chesty cold" was the ailment ascribed
to the late Queen Mother shortly before her death.
One is reminded that the late Empress Kojun suffered from a "non-serious" cold back in 2000. She died the next day! Chuck is probably hoping for pneumonia....

The Chief
rc
2016-12-22 06:21:07 UTC
Post by The Chief
Post by Louis Epstein
From the UK comes word that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh both have
"heavy colds" and are postponing travel.
I hope this will abate in coming days...after all,they have their 70th
wedding anniversary to celebrate next November and the 70th birthday of
their son the November after that.
But I do remember that "a persistent chesty cold" was the ailment ascribed
to the late Queen Mother shortly before her death.
One is reminded that the late Empress Kojun suffered from a "non-serious" cold back in 2000. She died the next day! Chuck is probably hoping for pneumonia....
The Chief
Chief, that is a terrible thing to say. Pneumonia at her age is sometimes fatal. Are you implying that Charles wants his mother to die?

RC
Count Gudenus
2016-12-22 09:15:06 UTC
Chuck is probably hoping for pneumonia....
Post by The Chief
The Chief
May I understand Chuck The Chief is dieing of ... and dont want to do it allone. Some dieing do not want to it allone, they want to have nice company!
The Chief
2016-12-22 09:29:20 UTC
Post by rc
Post by The Chief
Post by Louis Epstein
From the UK comes word that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh both have
"heavy colds" and are postponing travel.
I hope this will abate in coming days...after all,they have their 70th
wedding anniversary to celebrate next November and the 70th birthday of
their son the November after that.
But I do remember that "a persistent chesty cold" was the ailment ascribed
to the late Queen Mother shortly before her death.
One is reminded that the late Empress Kojun suffered from a "non-serious" cold back in 2000. She died the next day! Chuck is probably hoping for pneumonia....
The Chief
Chief, that is a terrible thing to say. Pneumonia at her age is sometimes fatal. Are you implying that Charles wants his mother to die?
Chuck may not want his mother to die as such, but I suspect that he might be all in favour of Betty clearing off, one way or another, and finally letting him have his Buggin's turn...

Regards,
The Chief
RC
Louis Epstein
2016-12-22 22:37:33 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
From the UK comes word that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh both have
"heavy colds" and are postponing travel.
I hope this will abate in coming days...after all,they have their 70th
wedding anniversary to celebrate next November and the 70th birthday of
their son the November after that.
But I do remember that "a persistent chesty cold" was the ailment ascribed
to the late Queen Mother shortly before her death.
As it turns out,the royal couple's journey to Sandringham was postponed
by only a day and they went directly by helicopter rather than by private
railcar attached to a scheduled train to King's Lynn.
David Amicus