Shocker as Chuck Wants Mass Serilizations!
The Chief
2017-02-24 15:55:23 UTC
Presumably the Hun in him "coming out"?

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/prince-of-wales-backs-mass-sterilisation-of-grey-squirrels-ncgstkh28

Regards,
The Chief
Windemere
2017-02-24 18:35:02 UTC
Post by The Chief
Presumably the Hun in him "coming out"?
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/prince-of-wales-backs-mass-sterilisation-of-grey-squirrels-ncgstkh28
Regards,
The Chief
It's actually quite in keeping with his longstanding involvement in ecological issues. The American gray squirrel is an invasive alien species in Britain, and has been rapidly spreading throughout the nation. It is more aggressive than the native British red squirrel, and is displacing it in British forests and parks. The native red squirrel is declining in numbers. The plan to provide a chocolate-based contraceptive bait, which will render the gray squirrels sterile, but not do them any other harm, appears to be quite humane.

Actually, we here must put up with alien English sparrows, starlings,pigeons, swans, etc. which long ago displaced many of our native species of songbirds and waterfowl, so the multiplying gray squirrels are maybe a form of poetic justice.
The Chief
2017-02-25 02:18:53 UTC
Post by Windemere
Post by The Chief
[...]
But what next?

First Chuck came for the squirrels, then other invasive species such as Antipodeans, and Jews....?

Regards,
The Chief