"Princess Samantha Kennedy Ambassador, Duchess of Oltu"...she MUST BE joking right?
Add Reply
Rosetta diGravinza
2014-06-05 01:46:23 UTC
Another fake royal from the ever growing list of links to their pages.
https://www.facebook.com/princesssamantha.kennedy

There's NO SUCH THING AS "DUCHESS OF OLTU"... all the links in the search came up as HER! Sheesh, these dumb American "royal wannabees" aren't even trying, now are they.
The Chief
2014-06-05 02:53:38 UTC
Post by Rosetta diGravinza
Another fake royal from the ever growing list of links to their pages.
https://www.facebook.com/princesssamantha.kennedy
There's NO SUCH THING AS "DUCHESS OF OLTU"... all the links in the search came up as HER! Sheesh, these dumb American "royal wannabees" aren't even trying, now are they.
No, no, she is simply undocumented. After all, many of the "real" ones so popular in these parts are in only parvenu pretenders.

Regards,
The Chief
p***@gmail.com
2014-08-26 19:21:01 UTC
I have read all about her, her full legal name is Princess Samantha Kennedy, her name, not a title. She is actually the natural daughter of Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh. She actually was given the title of Duchess of Oltu from the Prince of Western Armenia and she has been given so many awards in her life.
Donald4564
2014-08-26 21:22:31 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
I have read all about her, her full legal name is Princess Samantha Kennedy, her name, not a title. She is actually the natural daughter of Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh. She actually was given the title of Duchess of Oltu from the Prince of Western Armenia and she has been given so many awards in her life.
It may be legal to have a name such as "Princess" in the United States - but it is certainly not legal in the realms recognising H.M. Queen Elizabeth II as sovereign to have anything purporting to be a non-conferred title as a name.

It is news to me that H.R.H. The Prince Phillip has any natural daughters - and I think it most likely be news to him as well - and if this person were to widely publicise her beliefs in this regard I am certain she would be subjected to a law suit.

Finally, I thought the last of the Kings of Armenia ruled in the 14th Century?

This woman really needs to get a life!

Regards
Donald Binks
Louis Epstein
2014-08-27 21:58:36 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
I have read all about her, her full legal name is Princess Samantha
Kennedy, her name, not a title.
You have read about this person?...your email address
implies that you ARE this person.
Post by p***@gmail.com
She is actually the natural daughter of Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh.
You may have read that,or even written it,
but it is unlikely to be true.
Post by p***@gmail.com
She actually was given the title of Duchess of Oltu from the Prince of
Western Armenia and she has been given so many awards in her life.
Anyone claiming to be "the Prince of Western Armenia" is similarly
unrecognized around the world,as I suspect are the "many awards" given
to "Princess Samantha".

p***@gmail.com
2014-12-26 01:37:16 UTC
alinicky
2015-02-12 02:26:43 UTC
I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. May the New Year bring you joy and happiness and great wealth. Princess Samantha Kennedy (full legal name, not a Royal Title)πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘β˜Ί
If I decide to be named after my toy maltese, Princess, I'd become instantaneous royalty as well, I guess. ROFLMAO
WilliamDay
2015-03-12 07:38:14 UTC
Post by The Chief
Post by Rosetta diGravinza
Another fake royal from the ever growing list of links to their pages.
https://www.facebook.com/princesssamantha.kennedy
There's NO SUCH THING AS "DUCHESS OF OLTU"... all the links in the search came up as HER! Sheesh, these dumb American "royal wannabees" aren't even trying, now are they.
No, no, she is simply undocumented. After all, many of the "real" ones so popular in these parts are in only parvenu pretenders.
Regards,
The Chief
We see that her mother told her she was Prince Philip's daughter before her mother died. In the late 90s Queen Elizabeth invited Princess to England in an invitation. Since then, she received letters from both the Queen and Prince Philip. In her early years she had an illness that is carried in The Royal family and Princess almost died and on life support. Princess was honored with medallions as a Poet in her 30s and she has health problems most of her life. She was adopted and 20 years later her natural mother and family found her in the 80s and it appeared in an international newspaper. Then in 1997 The Queen contacted her, no fault of Princess, a very beautiful woman. Princess Samantha Kennedy is her full legal name and in 2014, a Prince Roland gave her Title of Duchess of Oltu, West Armenia, now Turkey, no fault to Princess. It appears she is somewhat naive and too trusting. It appears she has suffered great in her life.
--
This post on narkive:
http://narkive.com/rfqbU3ai.8
p***@gmail.com
2015-10-31 23:17:19 UTC
No one is joking here, just another smear campaign to malign an innocent 58 year old woman with severe health problems. People of low behavior always enjoy tormenting a person for the fun of it. It is a sport for them. Happy HalloweenπŸŽƒ
Count Gudenus
2015-11-01 12:55:26 UTC
Where in the/any Gotha can one look this Ragout up?
Count Gudenus
2015-11-01 13:00:18 UTC
Where in any Gotha can this charming woman of 58 years be looked up? Has she any money? Un married?
The Chief
2015-11-02 05:18:20 UTC
Post by Count Gudenus
Where in any Gotha can this charming woman of 58 years be looked up? Has she any money? Un married?
How perceptive of you to so quickly identify and zero in on the key issues here. I gather that M. Gudenus is "available"?

Regards,
The Chief
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-07 22:15:07 UTC
Post by WilliamDay
Post by The Chief
Post by Rosetta diGravinza
[...]
Interesting I have been doing research on the Titanic and Princess Samantha Kennedy keeps popping up everywhere, i have just opened a FB account and have thought of friending her, but did not. Oh, well would really like to get an intake of it all. When I went to her FB page there were over 2,000 people whom she has friended or is following. Cant be that many ignorant people in the world so just maybe she is for real. I did come across a post from her on youtube where she is interviewed about the Titanic, she seemed earnest and genuine.