Does Queen Elizabeth II Receive "Boxes"?
David Amicus
2017-02-20 21:35:34 UTC
I read that Queen Victoria received government boxes to read and review. Does QEII receive boxes?
Louis Epstein
2017-02-22 02:54:53 UTC
Post by David Amicus
I read that Queen Victoria received government boxes to read and
review. Does QEII receive boxes?
Yes,this is very well known.

David Amicus
2017-02-22 04:05:21 UTC
Thanks!
The Chief
2017-02-22 05:46:25 UTC
Post by David Amicus
I read that Queen Victoria received government boxes to read and review. Does QEII receive boxes?
Chuck gives Betty a box or Roses every year.

Regards,
The Chief
David Amicus
2017-02-23 00:33:33 UTC
Post by The Chief
Post by David Amicus
I read that Queen Victoria received government boxes to read and review. Does QEII receive boxes?
Chuck gives Betty a box or Roses every year.
Regards,
The Chief
No box of candy from Prince Philip on Valentine's Day?