Australia's hidden micronations.
Maltagenealogy.com
2017-07-04 01:59:22 UTC
Here are some interesting self proclaimed sovereignty for you readers.

The self-proclaimed leader of a micronation on Sydney's North Shore says he has a plan to ease hostility between the US and North Korea.

Prince Paul Delprat of the Principality of Wy told nine.com.au the tiny kingdom could act as negotiator between Trump and Kim Jong un through the power of art.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/07/01/10/00/australias-hidden-micronations-its-not-the-size-of-the-country-but-how-you-rule-it
Donald4564
2017-07-04 20:37:35 UTC
Post by Maltagenealogy.com
Here are some interesting self proclaimed sovereignty for you readers.
The self-proclaimed leader of a micronation on Sydney's North Shore says he has a plan to ease hostility between the US and North Korea.
Prince Paul Delprat of the Principality of Wy told nine.com.au the tiny kingdom could act as negotiator between Trump and Kim Jong un through the power of art.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/07/01/10/00/australias-hidden-micronations-its-not-the-size-of-the-country-but-how-you-rule-it
Those two are news to me? The only ratbag I have heard of was "Prince Leonard of Hutt" who "ceded" his large cattle property in Western Australia from the Commonwealth some years ago. I think he was tolerated in some way and not carted off to prison or a lunatic asylum as the government thought he was bringing in tourists.

Regards
Donald Binks