Shocker as Betty Unmasked as Tax Evader!
The Chief
2017-11-06 00:18:57 UTC
Latest whistleblower revelations show Betty evading taxes via offshore accounts!

Regards,
The Chief
D***@teikyopost.edu
2017-11-06 14:11:24 UTC
Post by The Chief
Latest whistleblower revelations show Betty evading taxes via offshore accounts!
Regards,
The Chief
As was attributed to Leona Hemsley, the Queen of Mean":
"We don't pay taxes; only the little people pay taxes."
D***@teikyopost.edu
2017-11-06 14:12:44 UTC
Post by The Chief
Latest whistleblower revelations show Betty evading taxes via offshore accounts!
Regards,
The Chief
As was attributed to Leona Helmsley, the Queen of Mean":
"We don't pay taxes; only the little people pay taxes."
Louis Epstein
2017-11-07 22:54:08 UTC
Post by The Chief
Latest whistleblower revelations show Betty evading taxes via offshore accounts!
Nothing illegal,and no excuse for pretending otherwise.