Looking on the Bright Side...
The Chief
2017-05-06 17:52:02 UTC
Does Phil's "retirement" (sic) mean we will pay less tax?

Sincerely,
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Louis Epstein
2017-05-06 18:23:28 UTC
Post by The Chief
Does Phil's "retirement" (sic) mean we will pay less tax?
Sincerely,
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
The Royal Family are supported by rent income from their
properties,not anybody's tax.

Sincerely,
Disgusted at Tunbridge Wells

The Chief
2017-05-08 18:42:27 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by The Chief
Does Phil's "retirement" (sic) mean we will pay less tax?
Sincerely,
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
The Royal Family are supported by rent income from their
properties,not anybody's tax.
Betty and her brood of parasites are supported by tens of millions of pounds of taxpayer money per year. I find it hard to believe that you don't know that, which would make your post an out and out lie.

- Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Louis Epstein
2017-05-09 04:47:17 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by The Chief
Does Phil's "retirement" (sic) mean we will pay less tax?
Sincerely,
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
The Royal Family are supported by rent income from their
properties,not anybody's tax.
[The Queen's Most Excellent Majesty] and her [greatly revered
descendants] are supported by tens of millions of pounds of taxpayer
money per year. I find it hard to believe that you don't know that,
which would make your post an out and out lie.
- Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
[bracketed improvements of language]

YOU are the one who makes an out and out lie...the Sovereign Grant is
made out of the Crown Estate revenues,which are RENT,paid to the CE
by its tenants,not TAX from the general Treasury (which greedily steals
the rest of the CE profits).

- Disgusted at Tunbridge Wells

The Chief
2017-05-10 03:15:17 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by The Chief
Does Phil's "retirement" (sic) mean we will pay less tax?
Sincerely,
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
The Royal Family are supported by rent income from their
properties,not anybody's tax.
[The Queen's Most Excellent Majesty] and her [greatly revered
descendants] are supported by tens of millions of pounds of taxpayer
money per year. I find it hard to believe that you don't know that,
which would make your post an out and out lie.
- Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
[bracketed improvements of language]
YOU are the one who makes an out and out lie...the Sovereign Grant is
made out of the Crown Estate revenues,which are RENT,paid to the CE
by its tenants,not TAX from the general Treasury (which greedily steals
the rest of the CE profits).
- Disgusted at Tunbridge Wells
Tosh. Betty and her brood suckle at the public teat to the extent of tens of millions per year. That is undeniable fact.

- Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Louis Epstein
2017-05-10 05:37:44 UTC
Post by The Chief
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by The Chief
[...]
No,it is unsupportable sedition.

-Disgusted at Tunbridge Wells

c***@yahoo.com
2017-05-15 22:40:57 UTC
Post by The Chief
Does Phil's "retirement" (sic) mean we will pay less tax?
Sincerely,
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Would it not be better for the Queen to receive all the income from the Crown Estates in exchange for nothing from the government, which is her government anyway.