I am The King -Its says dementure dementia on the box
j***@gmail.com
2017-06-05 23:49:11 UTC
In the royal palace we only write de
next to police officers names that have committed crown crimes and it has not been done since they killed King Charles

As The King do you think i have a chance in the High Court with this demoralizing propaganda in my face.

Its actually written on the box of an injection that is supposed o help one,now in the royal palace and court yard we would intend that helping someone means they feel psychoactively good

dementia means "you have dishonored the crown and you will be sentenced to death by mental torture"

my middle name is James
p***@gmail.com
2017-10-03 19:20:36 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
In the royal palace we only write de
next to police officers names that have committed crown crimes and it has not been done since they killed King Charles
As The King do you think i have a chance in the High Court with this demoralizing propaganda in my face.
Its actually written on the box of an injection that is supposed o help one,now in the royal palace and court yard we would intend that helping someone means they feel psychoactively good
dementia means "you have dishonored the crown and you will be sentenced to death by mental torture"
my middle name is James
fuck, i thought it was just me/ omg.... help