Lovrek family & noble marriages
Add Reply
Shinjinee
2007-05-18 13:29:56 UTC
I am unable to create a followup to Andrew Loughrey's old message, so
I'm interested in information the AustrianLovrekfamily who have since
W.W.II made several impressive marriages. I presume this family is wealthy
but am not certain. Any additional information?
AugustLovrek, b. 1911 ;
m. 1946, Countess Aloysia Czernin v. u. zu Chudenitz, b. 1924 ; issue,
1) Maria Theresia, b. 1947 ;
m. 1971 Count Andreas von Goess, b. 1946 ; issue 2 sons, 3 daus (are any of
these children married?)
2) Elisabeth, b. 1948 ;
m. ?
3) Peter, b. 1952 ;
m. ?
4) Paul, b. 1954 ;
m. 1981, Princess Maria Beatrice of Auersperg, b. 1957 ; issue 5 children.
5) Michael, b. 1955 ;
m. ?
6) AndreasLovrek, b. 1958 ;
m. 1990 Princess Elisabeth of Auersperg, b. 1960 ; issue?
HeribertLovrek(brother of August?)
m. Pauline Lerner, with other issue ?
Hans, b. 1955 ;
m. 1980 (div. 1988) Princess Alexandra of Liechtenstein (1955-1993)
cause of death? no issue
Andrew
I have sent Andrew a personal message with the details I have found.
I have avoided putting personal information as far as possible, but
here are the details

1. Maria Theresia Lovrek - now widowed - elder son Jacob is married
(see Goess in Paul Theroff's Gotha) and has four children; two elder
daughters are also married
[http://pages.prodigy.net/ptheroff/gotha/gotha.htm]

2. Elisabeth Lovrek - no marriage found for her yet

3. Peter Lovrek - no marriage found for him as yet

4. Paul Lovrek - now has six children by his wife an Auersperg-
Trautson princess (yst daughter born 1993).

5. Michael Lovrek - has four children by his wife a Thun und
Hohenstein countess (sister of the Hereditary Countess of Orsini and
Rosenberg). He appears to be a prominent businessman.

6. Andreas Lovrek - md to an Auersperg princess (different branch);
issue not known.

At least three of the brothers appear to be businessmen in Salzburg
and Vienna, but then, I don't read German.

Shinjinee
a***@gmail.com
2007-05-18 18:41:14 UTC
Post by Shinjinee
[...]
m. Salzburg 11.5.1975, William Hanbury-Bateman, b. 8.7.1946; and has
issue 1 dau & 2 sons,
(1a) Louisa Hanbury-Bateman, b. London 28.12.1976;
m. Salzburg 26 Aug 2006, Count Anton Revertera von Salandra, b.
Vienna 15 June 1976; son of Count Landolf Revertera von Salandra, and
Outi Kirvelä.
(2a) Peter Hanbury-Bateman, b. London 16.12.1978;
(3a) Robert Hanbury-Bateman, b. London 16.1.1985;
Post by Shinjinee
3. Peter Lovrek - no marriage found for him as yet
m. Maria Saal 4.10.1989, Mechthild von Trotsenburg, b. 21.9.1962; and
has issue 2 sons & 2 daus,
(1a) Lukas Lovrek, b. Vienna 4.5.1990;
(2a) Daria Lovrek, b. Vienna 12.10.1991 (twin);
(3a) Camilla Lovrek, b. Vienna 12.10.1991 (twin);
(4a) Moritz Lovrek, b. 14.11.1994;
Post by Shinjinee
4. Paul Lovrek - now has six children by his wife an Auersperg-
Trautson princess (yst daughter born 1993).
5. Michael Lovrek - has four children by his wife a Thun und
Hohenstein countess (sister of the Hereditary Countess of Orsini and
Rosenberg). He appears to be a prominent businessman.
6. Andreas Lovrek - md to an Auersperg princess (different branch);
issue not known.
and has issue 2 sons & 1 dau,
(1a) Augustin Lovrek, b. Salzburg 31.7.1991;
(2a) Wenzel Lovrek, b. Salzburg 22.2.1993 (twin);
(3a) Josefa Lovrek, b. Salzburg 22.2.1993 (twin);
e***@yahoo.fr
von or van T...
e***@yahoo.fr
(Grand?)Parents obviously Mr and Mrs August L, she née countess Czernin
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-05-22 06:44:09 UTC
Post by Shinjinee
[...]
There is nothing such as an H C of Rosenberg, one may say: obviously
the member most closest to the actual prince of Rosenberg, who
therefore may succeed the prince in the title, in the rank of prince.
Which closest member may be a son, a brother, a nephew, etc.
Hereditary Counts - as title - one may however encounter in parts of
the Imperial Germany; it depends on the local nobility law of Prussia,
Bavaria, Wurttemberg, etc. If not, title invented by one or the other
Gotha
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-05-25 16:16:38 UTC
On 18 mai, 15:29, Shinjinee <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
Post by Shinjinee
4. Paul Lovrek - now has six children by his wife an Auersperg-
Trautson princess (yst daughter born 1993).
Princess, etc is to be put in front of the Name. There are nothing as
Princess (Fürsten) of A-Trautson. As of n obiliarian law. There may
exist Mrs, Misses and Mrs Auersperg-Trauton, who may be there Serene
Highnesses Princes and Princesses of A.
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-05-27 06:29:30 UTC
There seems to be a marriage between a L and a princess of
Liechtenstein (with a mother Archduchess)
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-05-30 12:47:56 UTC
August L played after 1945 a prominent role in The Österreichische
Bewegung
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-06-01 09:32:39 UTC
read: The Österreichische Monarchistische Bewegung
Charlie Pie
2007-06-01 11:11:36 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
August L played after 1945 a prominent role in The Österreichische
Bewegung
read: The Österreichische Monarchistische Bewegung
Froggy you realise you are talking to yourself !

Charlie Pie
Charlie Pie
2007-06-02 05:29:24 UTC
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-06-03 18:48:37 UTC
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-06-17 12:55:43 UTC
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-06-17 13:02:47 UTC
m***@btinternet.com
2007-06-17 13:33:29 UTC
e***@yahoo.fr
2007-06-17 14:13:46 UTC
i***@gmail.com
2017-05-04 01:09:14 UTC
There were many Lovrek's who came over on a ship in the 1800's to the US, we are all related, Lovrek's and liechtenstein are same family and related.