65 Glorious Years
Donald4564
2017-02-05 12:38:35 UTC
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has now reigned for 65 years.
God Bless Her.

Regards
Donald Binks
David Amicus
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!
The Chief
2017-02-06 22:57:04 UTC
Post by Donald4564
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has now reigned for 65 years.
God Bless Her.
Regards
Donald Binks
Down with the Pretender!

Up the Republic!

Regards,
The Chief
Louis Epstein
2017-02-06 23:04:53 UTC
Post by The Chief
Post by Donald4564
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has now reigned for 65 years.
God Bless Her.
Regards
Donald Binks
Down with the Pretender!
So what is your complaint about the Duke of Bavaria?
And why is it relevant to congratulating The Queen's Most Excellent
Majesty?
Post by The Chief
Up the Republic!
DEATH to the VERY IDEA of a Republic!

Donald4564
2017-02-07 08:10:49 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by The Chief
Up the Republic!
DEATH to the VERY IDEA of a Republic!
To be fair, Big Chief Runamuck didn't mention any particular republic and so could be referring to any old republic. He also said "Up the" in reference to it, which in my country is a derogatory term meaning much the same as "Get Intercoursed". Perhaps then we can make out that Chiefie has now seen the light and is getting on board with monarchies? Never too late.

Regards
Donald Binks