Information on the descendants of Agnes Peel, daughter of 1st Viscount Peel
b***@yahoo.com
2005-06-26 17:02:16 UTC
I am looking for information on the descendants of Agnes Mary Peel,
daughter of the 1st Viscount Peel and her husband, Charles Sydney
Goldman of South Africa.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Brooke
***@yahoo.com
n***@hotmail.com
2005-06-26 20:18:16 UTC
Both the sons of Chuck and Aggie took the name of MONCK in lieu of
GOLDMAN by deed poll in 1938, and married back into the aristocracy:

John MONCK, born 1908; married 1934 Jul 10, Hon. Margaret St Clair
Sidney THESIGER, daughter of 1st Vt Chelmsford, and had two sons.

Cdr. Victor Robert Penryn Monk MONCK, born 1910; married 1949 Apr 23,
Hon. Isolde Sheila Tower BUTLER, daughter of 17th/27th Baron Dunboyne,
and has a son and two daughters.

There are no further noble marriages among their descendants.

Barry C. Noonan
Madison, WI
Brooke
b***@yahoo.com

Brooke
c***@yahoo.co.uk
2018-02-10 09:10:10 UTC
She was my great grandmother..... how can I help?

Colin Lloyd