Sovereign Oder of St. John of Jerusalem Defy Holy See Investigation
The Chief
2017-01-11 20:31:19 UTC
The Order of Malta has officially instructed members not to cooperate with an investigation ordered by the Holy See.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-knights-idUSKBN14V21O

Regards,
The Chief
Count Gudenus
May HIS HOLYNESS close down this business!!!
The Chief
2017-01-12 05:36:29 UTC
Post by Count Gudenus
Post by The Chief
The Order of Malta has officially instructed members not to cooperate with an investigation ordered by the Holy See.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-knights-idUSKBN14V21O
Regards,
The Chief
May HIS HOLYNESS close down this business!!!
I think that it would be an utter tragedy if the world were to lose the most ancient order of chivalry, and one of the most ancient sovereign entities, not far down the list after the Holy See itself. And also, of course, a wonderful bastion of Catholic orthodoxy.

Regards,
The Chief
Maltagenealogy.com
2017-01-12 21:26:35 UTC
Lets wait and see, maybe the Pope will for the first time distant himself and the Vatican from the order. Then what becomes of the Order of SMOM !!!.
Maltagenealogy.com
2017-02-05 04:39:20 UTC
Now we realise that the Sovereign Military Order of St John is not a Sovereign, or Military or of Malta.. It should now be called Catholic Order of St John, (COSJ).
Maltagenealogy.com
2017-02-05 04:41:37 UTC
some updates:

http://www.news.va/en/news/pope-names-archb-becciu-personal-delegate-to-order