Nikolai Chebotarev - the Tsarevich?
t***@gmail.com
2015-11-15 20:36:27 UTC
Hi, I'm the son of Noel Lyle who has challenged Lavery over this book.
The photograph he (Lavery) claims his heritage was actually a family photo which my late grandmother had and it was of our family.
We have recently started talking about this and it is interesting now that I do simple google search that I see so much has been written about it.
I have vague recollections about the whole
Furory at the time, but it is important to note that Lavery was a historian and researched this!
He is much Russian as I'm British royalty!
He's delusional and a fraudstar, someone whom claims his parents were his surrogate he failed to attend their burial, but was quick to clear the house and claim the fathers car & belongings!!!
He was and is a fraudstar & no-one should be live him.
Louis Epstein
2015-11-16 21:15:40 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hi, I'm the son of Noel Lyle who has challenged Lavery over this book.
The photograph he (Lavery) claims his heritage was actually a family photo which my late grandmother had and it was of our family.
We have recently started talking about this and it is interesting now that I do simple google search that I see so much has been written about it.
I have vague recollections about the whole
Furory at the time, but it is important to note that Lavery was a historian and researched this!
He is much Russian as I'm British royalty!
He's delusional and a fraudstar, someone whom claims his parents were his surrogate he failed to attend their burial, but was quick to clear the house and claim the fathers car & belongings!!!
He was and is a fraudstar & no-one should be live him.
Did he ever dare test any DNA?

h***@gmail.com
Yes, absolutely. even Dr. Maples received it in Gainesville, FL when he was alive and still there. He is no fraud! Prince Michael of Kent knows exactly who he is!
h***@gmail.com
2016-09-27 17:20:18 UTC
Are any of you aware of a most compelling book written by a Northern Irish
gentleman under the pseudonym of Michael Gray? In it he claim that the
Tsarevich did survive the incident a Yekaterineburg, and essentially that
the author is his son. This has been 'proved' by DNA tests on the author,
by Professor Popov (one of the experts in charge of the analysis of the
bones) showing that this Michael Gray is indeed a close relative of the
Tsarina. Even if much is fictional the scientific connection showing him to
be a close relative of the Tsarina is compelling as to how it came about.
The name of the book is 'Blood Relative'.
Comments?
Yes, I am well aware of it. He is not really Michael Gray. I have interviewed he and his wife several times. He is indeed someone of truth and honesty. You must learn the entire story.

http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/tsarevich-alexei-nikolaevich-nikolai-chebotarev-at-clandeboye/
h***@gmail.com
2016-09-27 17:27:47 UTC
Penny -- Margda Boodts made her appearances in the 50s and 60s. There
are several citations in a number of books for that period
Yes, I know some of these, but they only peripherally include her.
There's no mention of her version of the survival story, or of her exact
claims and how she publicized them in the first place.
Penny
--
and author of Queen Victoria's Descendants,
published by Rosvall Royal Books
That's because your life must be void of any foreign language comprehension. In 2010 tens of thousands of documents where found. Boodts was Olga Ceclava was Marie, Anderson was Anastasia, Nikolai was Alexei. According to Harold Veo Tatiana was in Jersey City in 1920 and married there. She did disappear in the USA. The ROC refuses to bury those remians because they know the truth. Magpies have been holding the fairy tale lives together for decades for money. American authors, greedy as they are, made this scandal worse than it should be. The DNA to date is all a compromise. It is fake!
h***@gmail.com
2016-09-27 17:36:23 UTC
Penny -- Margda Boodts made her appearances in the 50s and 60s. There
are several citations in a number of books for that period
Yes, I know some of these, but they only peripherally include her.
There's no mention of her version of the survival story, or of her exact
claims and how she publicized them in the first place.
Penny
--
and author of Queen Victoria's Descendants,
published by Rosvall Royal Books
Publisher of Royal Book News, the only newsletter for and about
Royal Books
Olga wrote her autobigoraphy in German, then translated it to Italian. The fmaily all esacped and nevver spoke any Russian again. Olga contracted her autobiography with Arnaldo Mondadori editore' in 1955. The book was haulted by The Vatican. It was picked up again in 2010 along with tens of thousands of documents. Marga Boodts was Olga Nikolaevna.The DNA you have seen thus far is fake, a compromise that allowed them to disappear. All the royals know this. American authors truly screwed this up but it made those greedy bastards a lot of money. The Church has known all along the truth of the story and will never bury those fake bones. I saw to that. WHen Donald Trump tells the media hhow much he loves lowly educated people he was not joking!

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/14/world/europe/russian-orthodox-church-blocks-funeral-for-last-of-romanov-remains.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.searchfoundationinc.org%2Fnews%2F

h***@gmail.com
2016-09-27 17:37:35 UTC
Are any of you aware of a most compelling book written by a Northern Irish
gentleman under the pseudonym of Michael Gray? In it he claim that the
Tsarevich did survive the incident a Yekaterineburg, and essentially that
the author is his son. This has been 'proved' by DNA tests on the author,
by Professor Popov
It wasn't DNA.. The man claims to match the Romanovs only because Popov has
shown that he is in the same A-positive blood group as the Romanovs. When
has anyone ever determined what blood group Nicholas and Alexander were? It
certainly hasn't been an issue in any of the DNA test results.
(one of the experts in charge of the analysis of the
bones) showing that this Michael Gray is indeed a close relative of the
Tsarina. Even if much is fictional the scientific connection showing him to
be a close relative of the Tsarina is compelling as to how it came about.
The name of the book is 'Blood Relative'.
Comments?
The man has already discredited himself. His Irish cousins have challenged
him to have a blood test to be compared to their DNA.. but he has refused..
calling them only his "surrogate" family. Following his point blank refusal
to do the test, his relatives are now demanding that the book 'Blood
Relative' must be withdrawn from sale immediately.
J. Kendrick
http://www.npsnet.com/alexei_found
Wrong John! He has done nothing of the sort! i soke with him yesterday!You have no clue!

http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/tsarevich-alexei-nikolaevich-nikolai-chebotarev-at-clandeboye/
h***@gmail.com
2016-09-27 17:39:49 UTC
I was just looking over what is reported of Mr. Grey's claims - that he was the
illegitimate son of an affair between the Tsarovitch (under the name Nikolai
Chebotarev) and Marina of Greece.
If that is true, then Mr. Grey's mitochondrial DNA should be identical to that of
actress Catherine Oxenberg, Zenouska Mowatt, Christian Mowatt and Michael George
Charles Franklin Prince of Great Britain.
The Sunday Independent says Mr. Grey claims his DNA was "tested and compared with
extracts from the Romanov bones and that it proved a 'close match'". This would
have to be a comparison of chromosomal DNA. If his mitochondrial DNA matched that of
the Romanovs a strange history indeed would have to be invoked to explain it! As for
the purported chromosomal match, close is good enough in horseshoes, but further
details need to be forthcoming before it can be said to mean anything genetically.
Does anyone know if 'Nikolai Chebotarev's DNA is available?
I know nothing of Michael Gray, but in view of the unlikelihood of the
Tsarevich's survival, any claims about his DNA should be taken sceptically and
confirmed independently.
Don't worry about it. Michael Gray is from Ulster and his real name is
William Lloyd Lavery. He is no more the son of the Tsarevich Alexei than you
are. He is the cousin of another Irishman named Noel Lyle. Lyle has
challenged Lavery a.k.a. "Michael Gray" to take a blood test and compare it
to the Lyle family DNA. Lavery has refused and and his cousins have demanded
that the book "Blood Relative" must be taken off the shelves.
See my previous post. READ THE BOOK!
Now that you have read William Lavery's book "Blood Relative" and fallen for
that story, how are you going to react to the release next month of the book
about Oleg Filatov... who makes the very same claim?
What Happened the Night the Romanov Family Was Executed." It tries to gain
its credibility on the basis of having been authored by three Russian nuclear
physicists named Vadim Petrov, Igor Lysenko, and Georgy Egorov. The book is
published by Harry N Abrams and will be released in Hew York in a couple of
weeks (ISBN: 0810932776)
Will you believe that one too?
While we are at it.. "Blood Relative" bases its claims on DNA testing alleged
to have been done by Dr. Viacheslav Popov. Barely a year ago that same Dr.
Popov was the subject of a discussion here in this newsgroup when he was
quoted in the Russian press as having said that Alexei could NOT have
survived the murders because two of his teeth had been found in the grave
with Nicholas and Alexandra. That was shown to be incorrect. Now "Michael
Gray" claims Dr. Popov has produced a "close" DNA match for the claimed son
of the same Alexei that Dr. Popov had earlier publicly stated could NOT have
survived. What does that say about the credibility of the "Michael Gray"
claim?
J. Kendrick
http://www.npsnet.com/alexei_found
These records and more are alos in Dr. Maples Archive in FLorida. I have seen them all and have interviewed the suthor on numerous occassions.As well as his wife. He is the real deal whether you choose to boeleive it or not. Prince Michael is well aware of his father's blantant homosexuality and his mother's disdain of their marriage. She went right to Alexei after he was killed in Northern Ireland.

http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/tsarevich-alexei-nikolaevich-nikolai-chebotarev-at-clandeboye/
h***@gmail.com
He is indeed who he says he is whether you choose to believe it. He is no fraud! I know him and his wife personally. Yo uare just another magpie. Prince Michael of Kent knows who he is or they would not have come down on him like they did.
h***@gmail.com
2016-09-27 17:42:14 UTC
Mitochondrial DNA is indeed only inherited from one's mother.
Tests on mitochondrial DNA would not be of use in proving paternity, but other
tests on chromosomal (or 'nuclear,' or 'genomic') DNA, such as RFLP (restriction
fragment length pattern) or STR (short tandem repeat) are available to either
rule out parentage or to give a probability that a given man or woman is parent
to a particular child. These are the tests that are usually used in paternity
suits, or in forensic testing at crime scenes.
Unfortunately, for such testing to be useful, there has to be parental DNA
available for comparison. Anyone who claims to be son of HIH Tsarevitch Alexis
Nicolaievitch of Russia could prove such a claim (or fail to) if his father's DNA
is available for comparison. (It could be taken from a living father, a dead
father's remains, or a father's histologic specimen. Claimants with a cremated
father and no leftover pieces are pretty much out of luck.) You could establish
that the DNA came from the putative Tsarevitch by establishing that his
mitochondrial DNA was identical to Alexandra's, and that the STR of his
chromosomal DNA matched that of Nicholas II. You would also have to establish
that his STR matched that of the claimant. The mitochondrial DNA of the claimant
would match his mother's, whoever she may be.
Alexandra and her children were identified by comparing their mitochondrial
DNA to Prince Philip's (the children, Alexandra, and Philip were descendants
through maternal lines of HRH Princess Alice Maud Mary of Great Britain &
Ireland, daughter of Queen Victoria).
Nicholas was identified by comparing his mitochondrial DNA to that of Xenia
Sfiris and James George Alexander Bannerman Carnegie, 3rd Duke of Fife.
Nicholas, Xenia, and James were all descended maternally from Louise of
Hesse-Cassel. (Nicholas's mitochondrial DNA showed heteroplasmy, meaning he had
more than one form of mitochondrial DNA). His (and his daughter's) chomosomal DNA
was also tested for STR (short tandem repeat) to confirm that he was the father
of the girls found with him.
Anna Anderson (aka Fräulein Unbekannt, Mrs. Alexander Tschaikovsky, and Anna
Manahan) had mitochondrial DNA that did not match that of Louise of Hesse-Cassel,
and had STR's that matched Franziska Schanzkowska's grand-nephew Karl Maucher,
which pretty much proves that she was Franziska Schanzkowska and not Grand
Duchess Anastasia. (And, I think, proving that no matter what secret passwords
she knew or physical resemblances one thinks one sees, one ought not accept an
Anastasia that couldn't speak Russian!)
I know nothing of Michael Gray, but in view of the unlikelihood of the
Tsarevitch's survival, any claims about his DNA should be taken sceptically and
confirmed independently. One would also hope that confirmatory genetic testing
would be performed on any remains thought to be the 2 missing Ekaterinburg bodies
before announcing they were found!
Has anyone made a list of all the putative Anastasia's and Alexi's? I imagine it
would be quite long.
Oh, it is! Since reading Michael Gray's book recently(and writing a critique for its
publisher -- a VERY long paper and a most enjoyable job as I love the historical
detective work in stitching up these impostors), I began such a list. There are a
couple of dozen contenders on there, including an Australian who claims to be the
reincarnation of both Alexei and James Dean(while his sister is apparently the
reincarnation of GD Tatiana and Pier Angeli)! And I'm sure there are a few more to
add. The one I'd like to know more about is the Olga of Lake Como, Marga Boodts --
does anyone have any suggestion for sources?
Penny
Dennis Cunniff
-----------------
Tsarevich did survive the incident a Yekaterineburg, and essentially that
the author is his son. This has been 'proved' by DNA tests on the author, by
Professor Popov (one of the experts in charge of the analysis of the bones)
showing that this Michael Gray is indeed a close relative of the
Tsarina.
How? Myocardional ( sp.) DNA is only passed through the female line, not the
male. The Tsarevich had his mother's DNA but could not pass it on to his
decendents.
RC
h***@gmail.com
2016-09-27 17:48:04 UTC
Are any of you aware of a most compelling book written by a Northern Irish
gentleman under the pseudonym of Michael Gray? In it he claim that the
Tsarevich did survive the incident a Yekaterineburg, and essentially that
the author is his son. This has been 'proved' by DNA tests on the author,
by Professor Popov (one of the experts in charge of the analysis of the
bones) showing that this Michael Gray is indeed a close relative of the
Tsarina. Even if much is fictional the scientific connection showing him to
be a close relative of the Tsarina is compelling as to how it came about.
The name of the book is 'Blood Relative'.
Comments?
He survived like all the rest! No on ewas killed in the Ipatiev House.

http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/tsarevich-alexei-nikolaevich-nikolai-chebotarev-at-clandeboye/
Louis Epstein
2016-09-27 18:08:19 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Are any of you aware of a most compelling book written by a Northern Irish
gentleman under the pseudonym of Michael Gray? In it he claim that the
Tsarevich did survive the incident a Yekaterineburg, and essentially that
the author is his son. This has been 'proved' by DNA tests on the author,
by Professor Popov (one of the experts in charge of the analysis of the
bones) showing that this Michael Gray is indeed a close relative of the
Tsarina. Even if much is fictional the scientific connection showing him to
be a close relative of the Tsarina is compelling as to how it came about.
The name of the book is 'Blood Relative'.
Comments?
He survived like all the rest! No on ewas killed in the Ipatiev House.
http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/tsarevich-alexei-nikolaevich-nikolai-chebotarev-at-clandeboye/
Is this Mad Romanov Conspiracy Theory Day?

Did Louis XVI survive his beheading too?

h***@gmail.com
2017-10-22 16:14:57 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by h***@gmail.com
[...]
Don't be silly. You simply do not know the truth! Alexei worked for The United Nations as a Language Officer. Instead of thinking you are making fun of legitimate individuals, sera la boca!