Rid Red Square Of Lenin's Remains And Destroy Monuments To Him
David Amicus
2017-03-26 18:53:29 UTC
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian/blog/index.blog/1484940/rid-red-square-of-lenins-remains-and-destroy-monuments-to-him-urges-rocor/

I agree!

RESTORE HOLY MOTHER RUSSIA!!!
Donald4564
2017-03-26 19:26:43 UTC
Post by David Amicus
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian/blog/index.blog/1484940/rid-red-square-of-lenins-remains-and-destroy-monuments-to-him-urges-rocor/
I agree!
RESTORE HOLY MOTHER RUSSIA!!!
There was talk of finally burying Lenin some time ago - but I suppose he is still too much of a tourist attraction for it to happen.

Regards
Donald Binks
David Amicus
His corpse ought to be burned and the ashes scattered in the river!
Louis Epstein
2017-03-26 21:40:42 UTC
Post by David Amicus
Post by Donald4564
Post by David Amicus
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian/blog/index.blog/1484940/rid-red-square-of-lenins-remains-and-destroy-monuments-to-him-urges-rocor/
I agree!
RESTORE HOLY MOTHER RUSSIA!!!
There was talk of finally burying Lenin some time ago - but I suppose
he is still too much of a tourist attraction for it to happen.
Regards
Donald Binks
His corpse ought to be burned and the ashes scattered in the river!
Won't happen under Putin...perhaps in the next political convulsion there.